Welcome to Year 3 at New Hartley First School!
Welcome back to another fun-packed school year! Please find below all of the information you need to know about learning in Year 3!
Mr Matthew Milton
Hi! At the end of each week, I will be posting the planning for the following week, in case any children in Year 3 need to self isolate. I will provide the objectives of each subject for that week along with a suggested remote learning resources package. This will be updated weekly and the resources required to carry out the tasks within the plan will be posted below. Remember, these are suggested resources to help you deliver what is being delivered at school and do not need to be printed off. If you find an alternative way to deliver the intended objectives that is completely fine.
RESOURCES FOR REMOTE LEARNING - 19.10.20
- Adding 3-Digit and 1-Digit Numbers (crossing 10) - 19.10.20.pdf
- Commando Joes - Mission 6 - 19.10.20.pdf
- Handwriting - 19.10.20.pdf
- Palaeontology Question and Answer - 19.10.20.pdf
- Spellings - 19.10.20.pdf
- Subtracting 3-Digit and 1-Digit Numbers (crossing 10).pdf
- Reading Comprehension - 19.10.20.pdf
- Paleontology - 19.10.20.pdf
RESOURCES FOR REMOTE LEARNING - 12.10.20
- Activity Sheet Fossilisation Process - 12.10.20.pdf
- Add and Subtract Multiples of 100 - 12.10.20.pdf
- Add and Subtract 3 -Digit and 1- Digit Numbers - 12.10.20.pdf
- Commando Joes - Mission 5 - 12.10.20.pdf
- Handwriting - 12.10.20.pdf
- Spellings - 12.10.20.pdf
- PowerPoint Presentation Fantastic Fossils -12.10.20.pdf
- Usain Bolt Reading Comprehension - 12.10.20.pdf
RESOURCES FOR REMOTE LEARNING - WB 5.10.20
RESOURCES FOR REMOTE LEARNING - WB 28.9.20
HOME LEARNING RESOURCES AND WEBSITES
www.school360.co.uk - a safe, secure site with access to a range of games and activities from a range of subjects.
www.oxfordowl.co.uk - with access to a range of digital books and linked activities.
www.play.ttrockstars.com - children are able to practise their recall of multiplication and division facts to support their fluency in maths.
https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning - this site has now produced year group specific home learning tasks and short videos to help teach concepts. Click the year 3 icon to gain free access to resources and video lessons with linked activities.
https://www.thenational.academy/online-classroom/year-3#subjects - This is a fantastic resource, which is set up to provide daily lessons for all year groups. It includes a variety of subjects. I have given the direct link to the Year 3 section of the webpage.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize - BBC Bitesize have kindly put together 3 lessons a day spanning different subjects to aid children's learning. Just select your child's year group using the drop down menu.
PE - For PE resources, please find them located in the Sport Premium section under Parent Information.