School will be reopening to pupils on Friday 4th September.
"It shouldn't matter how slowly a child learns as long as we are encouraging them not to stop."
Robert John Meehan
We pride ourselves on our welcoming ethos so please do not hesitate to contact school for more information or to arrange a visit.
Mrs. K. Dowdney, Head Teacher
A little hello from us all.....
At New Hartley all staff are missing the children and families while school is closed. We hope you like this video that we have made for you.
Our School Vision
Our vision for teaching and learning is:
For every child to experience high quality teaching and to have access to engaging and varied learning experiences.
- To foster a love of learning and develop enquiring minds.
- To enable every child to see the value of mistake making and never be afraid to try.
In addition as a school we:
Have high expectations of all pupils and staff
- Use a creative curriculum and enrichment activities to inspire a love of learning and the development of children as confident and well-rounded individuals.
- Create a school environment where children feel safe and exhibit good behaviour, which supports good learning and leads to positive relationships between children and between adults and children.
- Serve the community- working hard to secure excellent links with parents/carers and the community.
- Support fundraising activities for the benefit of all stakeholders.