Monday 16th April is a training day. We hope everyone has had a lovely Easter break and will see you all on Tuesday.
"It shouldn't matter how slowly a child learns as long as we are encouraging them not to stop."
Robert John Meehan
We pride ourselves on our welcoming ethos so please do not hesitate to contact school for more information or to arrange a visit.
Mrs. K. Dowdney, Head Teacher
Our School Vision
Our vision for teaching and learning is:
For every child to experience high quality teaching and to have access to engaging and varied learning experiences.
- To foster a love of learning and develop enquiring minds.
- To enable every child to see the value of mistake making and never be afraid to try.
In addition as a school we:
Have high expectations of all pupils and staff
- Use a creative curriculum and enrichment activities to inspire a love of learning and the development of children as confident and well-rounded individuals.
- Create a school environment where children feel safe and exhibit good behaviour, which supports good learning and leads to positive relationships between children and between adults and children.
- Serve the community- working hard to secure excellent links with parents/carers and the community.
- Support the PTFA in fundraising activities for the benefit of all stakeholders.